Birmingham, West Midlands
£150 - £180 per day
23 days ago
The ECS Resource Group are working with a dynamic, innovative Managed Service Provider to recruit an EPOS Support Engineer to work onsite with one of their end clients based in Birmingham.
* Installation of new EPOS hardware including, data cabling if appropriate
* Installation and deployment of systems using correct and documented procedures
* Provide EPOS operational standards advice
* Support the Helpdesk team as required
* General administration duties
* Previous EPOS installation/support experience
* General IT Support experience (Windows, Office etc.)
* Customer service skills
* Ability to work under pressure
This role will be working 5/7 days a week, including weekends.
There will be very occasional travel to Manchester.
Further details available upon application.
*By applying to this role, you are consenting to us temporarily assuming permission to process and store your details for recruitment purposes until we are able to gain full explicit consent.*
Key Words: EPOS, Support, IT Support, Installation
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://www.theecsgroup.co.uk/work/flexible-application-process