Newton Aycliffe, County Durham
£35000 - £38000 per annum
4 months ago
Some key job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing Maintenance support to facilitate maximum operational effectiveness.
- Candidates will be required to carry out maintenance and repair, both planned and unplanned, on all automatic assembly machines and processes.
- Candidates will also assist in new process implementation and continuous improvement activities.
Some key person Requirements:
- Fault diagnosis
- Maintenance of high speed production machinery
- Knowledge and use of Rockwell PLCs and Software
- Knowledge and use of Cognex Vision systems
- Knowledge and use of Inverter Drives
- Knowledge and use of Ultra Sonic Welding
- Plenty of production experience
- PLC Experience
- Served a recognised apprenticeship
- HNC Electrical Engineering qualification