£30000 - £35000 per annum
9 months ago
* To act as site deputy in the absence of the EHS manager.
* To support site leadership in all aspects of EHS.
* To support all activities relating to Industrial Hygiene and Noise exposure.
* To maintain EHS compliance to both corporate and legislative requirements.
* To lead noise reduction improvements
* To support sustainability program
* To drive the engagement program on site
* To ensure EHS requirements have been considered for new projects / installations
* Good interpersonal, communication, prioritisations and organisational skills.
* Communicates effectively in written and oral formats with peers, and others at varying levels within own organisation.
* Self-driven to achieve objectives
* Good Analytical Skills
* Leadership skills- Ability to lead teams, and participates on cross-functional teams.
* Technical Expertise - Provides guidance and technical knowledge to peer groups and employees as appropriate.
* Project planning, programme development and deployment skills.
* Incident Investigation
* NEBOSH General Certificate preferred or similar Safety qualification
* Engineering skills / qualifications
Full details available upon application.