£15.00 - £18.00 per hour
about 1 year ago
- Initiates and completes activities leading to new or improved safety methods or processes which have significant impact potential at a program or project level within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Participates in safety projects by working with management to define project parameters
- Develop and present training packages
- Investigate minor incidents
- Lead element audits or assessments (such as ergonomics, lockout/tagout, etc.)
- Assist facilities in Global Safety and Health Plan (GSHP) GEMSA program development.
- Builds a working knowledge of key corporate initiatives and applies appropriate tools to the job function.
- Provides technical assistance and guidance to others. May lead teams within the assigned business unit.
- Experience in an EHS role
- Strong Excel skills
- NEBOSH General Cert. (or working towards NEBOSH General Cert.)
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Full details available upon application.