Leeds, West Yorkshire
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Home based
6 months ago
They are a Microsoft Partner, and have a rapidly expanding customer base, so require a consultant to advise on both BAU and Project solutions.
Their customer base spans the whole UK, but this is a Remote working opportunity, with the only travel required being customer site visits which is fully expensed.
Core Responsibilities Include:
* Analysing partners needs and demands, whilst identifying opportunity
* Assisting and developing the implementation plan
* Hands on Configuration and Integration of Dynamics 365
* Managing and resolving any issues which occur during integration
* 3rd Line Support, as well as supporting training activities
* Excellent knowledge and experience of Dynamics 365
* Been involved, and consulted, on Dynamic 365 implementations
* Experience of customization
* Strong communication and customer facing skills are essential
* A development background (C#), would be preferred, but is not essential if the above requirements are met
This is an excellent home based opportunity for a company who are currently thriving in their sector, so provides an exciting and fast-paced challenge for the right candidate.
Please apply for more info!
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://www.theecsgroup.co.uk/work/flexible-application-process