City of London, London
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Home based
12 days ago
They are a Microsoft Partner, and have a rapidly expanding customer base, so require a consultant to advise on both BAU and Project solutions.
Their customer base spans the whole UK, but this is a Remote working opportunity, with the only travel required being customer site visits which is fully expensed.
Core Responsibilities Include:
* Assist and develop the implementation plan
* Setup new solution structure for Dynamics CRM Customizations
* Create customizations and/or write plugins
* Architect & Design activities relating to CRM
* Managing and resolving any issues which occur during integration
* 3rd Line Support, as well as supporting training activities
* Excellent knowledge and experience of Dynamics 365
* Experience of Dynamic 365 implementations
* Experience of customization
* Strong communication and customer facing skills are essential
* A development background (C#), would be preferred, but is not essential if the above requirements are met
This is an excellent home based opportunity for a company who are currently thriving in their sector, so provides an exciting and fast-paced challenge for the right candidate.
Please apply for more info!
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://www.theecsgroup.co.uk/work/flexible-application-process