£75000 - £80000 per annum
5 months ago
- Accountable for delivery of a portfolio of digital services
- Full remit for definition & execution of a digital strategy
- End-to-end programme leadership, including strategy, budget, execution, risks / issue management
- Leadership, coaching & motivation of a multi-disciplinary ICT team
- Managing stakeholders, clients, 3rd party suppliers/partners
Skills and experience:
Background in leading and coaching digital delivery teams
A strong technical understanding
Experience of driving transformational change
Excellent client and relationship management skills.
Diverse experience in leading Digital Transformation programmes with ideally with both public sector and private experience.
Ability to translate business requirements into tangible, realistic IT programme deliverables & outcomes.
Agile leadership experience and the ability to achieve desired outcomes through effective leadership of multi-disciplinary teams.
Scrum Master certification, with a pragmatic approach to applying agile best practice.
Full details available upon application.