£50000 - £65000 per annum + Great Bens
8 months ago
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Working as Digital Project Manager for one of our clients based in Barnet, you will have responsibility for leading and delivering digital transformation projects and will have the opportunity to work on a number of different and varied projects at any one time. The organisation is experiencing a period of rapid growth and change, and this role offers the successful individual the chance to put their own stamp on things within the Projects function.
The ideal candidate will possess;
- Around 5 or more years in the Digital Project Management space
- 5 years + working with Blue Chip companies
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- A flexible nature with great communication skills
- Previous experience creating high level PowerPoint presentations
Full JD available upon application..