£70000.00 - £77000.00 per annum + Unrivalled Benefits Package
2 months ago
Location: London (Central)
Salary: £70,000 - £77,000
Working as a Digital Programme Manager for a global leader in the entertainment industry, you will be working with the organisation's portfolio of digital projects across the global landscape.
The company operate within a heavily Agile environment, so the individual in question will need to have a great appreciation for Agile.
The ideal candidate will possess;
- Experience working with organisational CMS (WordPress, AEM, Drupal etc)
- Management experience (This role will have over 10 direct reports)
- Lead digital operations to ensure capability and delivery of projects
- Along with the wider team, develop and lead marketing initiatives and campaigns to support consumer experience
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
Additional information available upon application...
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://www.theecsgroup.co.uk/work/flexible-application-process