£25000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
3 months ago
The ECS Resource Group are working with an exciting and expanding software house in Leicester. As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for design and development of code as well as operational maintenance and support of existing installations.
You would be working with our clients, development and delivery teams, you will provide advice and coaching to implement DevOps technologies and champion a DevOps culture, guiding the team on this journey.
* Delivery of high quality features with optimal solutions and exceptional coding techniques.
* Work from requirements specified as user stories, user acceptance criteria, and test plans.
* Develop new and maintain existing features within the software products.
* Working as part of a team within a Scrum or other Agile framework.
* Maintain and improve code quality, development tools, and processes.
* Significant experience in software development.
* Knowledge and experience of Agile working methodologies.
* Experience of DevOps, Continuous Integration (CI), and Continuous delivery (CD).
* C# Programming Language.
* Microsoft SQL Server Relational Database Systems.
Further details available upon application.
*By applying to this role, you are consenting to us temporarily assuming permission to process and store your details for recruitment purposes until we are able to gain full explicit consent.*
Key Words: DevOps, C#, .NET, Agile, Scrum, Linux, Development, Continuous Integration, Software