Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£400 - £500 per day
4 months ago
- Write clean, simple and effectively tested scripting, and automation
- Help our drive on self-service, automating the process of building out new and maintaining CI development environments
- Consolidate and reduce infrastructure complexity
- Develop Cloud based infrastructure platforms, and deliver infrastructure by working with Business & other DevOps teams
- Experience in a DevOps/Automation role, ideally within a FTSE 250 organisation
- MuleSoft development skills are essential
- Knowledge and Experience of Automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Development skills would be highly beneficial (API, REST API, etc.,)
This is an excellent opportunity which offers an initial 6 months contract, with scope for extension.
Please apply for more info!
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://www.theecsgroup.co.uk/work/flexible-application-process