City of London, London
£150 - £165 per day
6 months ago
This is a fast paced role which requires working to tight SLA's and KPI's. The contract is highly extendable beyond 6 months, and would provide a great steeping stone for someone who is interested in making the step up to a Trade Floor Support position.
- Comprehensive support of all PC Support related IT issues and problems.
- Ensure that the PC Support team follow all existing procedures and develop/create new procedures as required.
- Capture all workload activity via Remedy .
- Respond to phone, e-mail and face-to-face incidents reported to the team.
- Windows 7 desktop support knowledge
- Knowledge of VDI's
- Knowledge of Desktop PC hardware
- Office 2007/2010 Experience
- 5 years minimum experience of being in a 2nd line desktop support role
- 1 year minimum experience of being in a 2nd line desktop support role in banking in the last 5 years.
- Evidence of dealing with high profile and demanding clients is key.
Please apply for more info!