£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
The ECS Resource Group are recruiting for a Data Engineer to work for a leading online gaming/gambling organisation based in London. You will be involved in the re-platforming the traditional, on-premise RDBMS environment to a new architecture in the cloud.
* Development of greenfield projects in Azure
* Develop and maintain on-premises RDBMS/DW systems
* Create robust ETL services and real-time data pipelines
* Build and maintain Continuous Integration and DevOps pipelines
* Demonstrable understanding of MS SQL Server in a highly transactional environment
* Able to understand query plans and identify performance bottlenecks
* Experience developing ETL processes
* An understanding of cloud data services, ideally Azure
Further details available upon application.
*By applying to this role, you are consenting to us temporarily assuming permission to process and store your details for recruitment purposes until we are able to gain full explicit consent.*
Key Words: Data Engineer, SQL Server, Cloud, RDBMS, Azure