Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€170 - €180 per day
6 months ago
6 Month initial Contract
Working for a large, innovative IT solutions provider you will be passionate about providing technical support in a faced-paced yet rewarding environment.
- As part of a Transformation Programme there is a requirement for 2 dedicated DC resources to work on the Programme to perform facilities related work.
- Role to involve extensive decommission of 300+ devices to be de-racked, placed on pallets, and sent off-site for recycling.
- Coordinate destruction of hard drives
- Cable trace exercise in conjunction with network engineers to identify ports for device migrations
- Input and review of Runbook with Project PM
- Moving and re-cabling of IT equipment
- Migration of cables from legacy DC LAN to new DC LAN
- Server refresh, cabling and install of the Servers
Full JD on request.