£45000 - £54000 per annum + bonus, car allowance etc.
5 months ago
The successful candidate will work with stakeholders to initiate projects, develop business cases, support PMO and the office of the CIO. They will also be responsible for working on a broad variety of Data related initiatives.
- Demonstrable experience working as a Data Business Analyst
- Lead and facilitate requirements gathering and solution workshops with stakeholders, suppliers and functional/technical subject matter experts
- Complete detailed analysis on data flows and business/accounting requirements to clearly define: data content, formatting, mapping, cleansing, enhancement, validation, exceptions handling, access, retention and storage requirements
- Produce and maintain analysis documentation including Data Mappings and Data Dictionaries
- Ability to document clear requirements through user stories / functional specifications
- Exposure or appreciation of Agile ways of working and be comfortable working in Agile delivery teams
- Motivated and enthusiastic self-starter
- Ability to grasp the fundamentals of technology platforms and tools and be able to communicate proposed IT solutions to different audiences.
Full details available upon application.