9 days ago
Preparing Financial Reports on a periodic basis - budget tracking for all elements of the project, cost tracking across all elements of the project and product costing.
- Reviewing and analysing project spend on an ongoing basis
- Working with local sourcing unit to coordinate financial information flow between the factory and the project
- Monitoring project against time, budget and quality standards
- Providing effective day to day management support to the project manager
- Experience in SAP/similar system is essential. Other skills of interest include - advanced Excel skills, VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables, a lot of trackers in Excel. Manipulating data to form reports.
- Ideally the candidate will have some form of accountancy/finance qualification or graduate.
- Further JD available
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://www.theecsgroup.co.uk/work/flexible-application-process