£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
5 months ago
This position will allow you to work alongside exceptionable individuals, in order to build organisations IT strategies and provide exceptional solution delivery.
This role will involve both cyber security projects, as well as hands on BAU work in the incident response team.
- Producing detailed designs for the build and configuration of cyber security solutions.
- Developing new security technologies, and delivering them into operational environments.
- Developing security technology roadmaps and engineering standards.
- Maintenance and support of operational security systems
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a cyber security engineer role, preferably gained in an operational environment.
- Experience with at least one programming language, in particular Java.
- Experience installing and configuring virtualisation technologies.
- A good knowledge of TCP/IP networks, including the technologies and protocols commonly used in local area and wide area networks.
- A good working knowledge of a variety of security technologies; such as cryptographics, host intrusion, network and application firewalls.
Please get in touch to discuss further!