£395 - £405 per day
3 months ago
The overall purpose of this role is to ensure that any third parties/suppliers working with the customer adhere to the right security standards.
* Validate Security critically assessments for new and existing suppliers against evolving Security threats.
* Review and update security requirements for inclusion in supplier contracts.
* Provide guidance and interpretation of security findings from monitoring and assurance activities
* Provide SME support to key supplier assurance programmes for example Group Sourcing Programme and GDPR Supplier work stream
* Proven experience of managing information / cyber security supplier assurance in large corporate organisations
* Strong awareness of cyber threats and their mitigation's
* Monitoring compliance with policy and standards, particularly ISO 27001
* Experience with security monitoring tools - BitSight, Riskrecon etc
Please apply for more info!