City of London, London
£0.00 - £1.00 per hour
3 months ago
Location: Great Portland Street, London
Salary: Highly competitive
As Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for the whole end-to-end customer experience from purchase order to delivery and invoicing.
- Ensuring full customer satisfaction and service excellence in terms of order treatment and follow up.
- Manage orders from purchase order to delivery and invoicing.
- Be point of contact for customers on all order management, fulfilment and personalisation.
- Create a strong relationship with customers.
- Manage incoming calls.
- Organise shipment of manufactured goods.
- Billing of all relevant products and services.
Experience and skills required:
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes and products.
- Customer service background
- Administrative work abilities
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Export trade knowledge (basic knowledge of Incoterms, Letters of Credit, Customs rules)
- Basic financial knowledge
- Experience using ERP tools (QAD, MFGPRO, Change Point, Oracle)
Full details available upon application.
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://www.theecsgroup.co.uk/work/flexible-application-process