£23000 - £24000 per annum
7 months ago
To provide Excellence in Customer Service to Key Customers in FMCG through order management, account management, issue resolution and business communication.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- To manage customer relationships via telephone and other correspondence, including responding to customer enquiries and difficult complaints.
- To provide service and support through utilising SAP for order entry, order status (resolution, collection and shipping dates), enquiries, agreement and pricing queries.
- To liaise with the business on customer relationship management.
- To assist customers with product issues in the areas of products issues, recalls, returned goods, proof of delivery, freight claims.
- Good communication and organisational skills are essential in the fast paced customer environment.
- Previous SAP and customer facing experience is desirable.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new systems and processes is also essential.
- Experience of supply chain and logistics is also desirable.
Full details available upon application.