Salford, Greater Manchester
£22000 - £25000 per annum
2 months ago
This is initially a 12 month contract with a very high potential for extension.
- Provide excellent customer service (aimed towards the repair and warranty process) across a wide range of products.
- Notify customers of any issues or delays to the repair of their product.
- Collaborate with all internal stakeholders to ensure you are providing the highest level of service.
- Experience in a B2B Customer Service role essential (ideally within Services and Warranty in a manufacturing organisation)
- Data entry and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience using SAP desirable
Full details available upon application to this advert.
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://www.theecsgroup.co.uk/work/flexible-application-process