£23000 - £25000 per annum
3 months ago
As the Inter-company Customer Service Analyst you will be responsible for resolving export order issues within a supply chain distribution environment.
- Completing administrative and procedural activities.
- Tracking and tracing of export orders.
- Investigating and resolving customer issues with export orders.
- Root cause analysis of failures and improvement identification.
- Knowledge of supply chain logistics is essential.
- Customer Service and SAP experience essential.
- Good level of education required.
Full job description available upon application.