£13.00 - £14.00 per annum
5 months ago
- To investigate the root cause of Issues, ranging from Invoice Queries, Pricing, Supply Chain queries
- To manage customer relationships via telephone and other correspondence, including responding to customer enquiries and difficult complaints.
- To liaise with the business and Customer Service on customer relationship management.
- To provide service and support through utilising SAP for order entry, order status, enquiries, agreement and pricing queries.
- Raise Credits and Debits within SAP and coordinate Returns where applicable to resolve issues.
- Previous SAP and customer facing experience desirable.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new systems and processes is essential.
- Experience within supply chain and logistics is desired.
- Bachelor degree level of education with related work experience.
- A Level education with moderate related work experience.
- GCSE education with significant related work experience.
Further details available upon application.
*By applying to this role, you are consenting to us temporarily assuming permission to process and store your details for recruitment purposes until we are able to gain full explicit consent.*