Birmingham, West Midlands
£23000.00 - £28000 per annum
2 months ago
- Log all incoming customer service requests from existing customer base on Salesforce and action accordingly.
- Project co-ordinate customer jobs, ensuring all stakeholders are updated and are clear on the next steps.
- Place orders for customers on the system and manage them through to completion.
- Manage SIM Swap and mobile change requests and keep the customer updated with progress.
- Keep Customer informed at relevant intervals of the progression of their order and chase suppliers accordingly. Via phone and email
- Liaise with other departments, partners and suppliers to ensure customers' orders meet agreed SLAs
- Proven customer service experience within a telecoms environment (ideally working with mobiles)
- Experience liaising between sales teams, clients and suppliers
- Experience using Salesforce
- Strong communication skills and the ability to stay calm under pressure
Full details available upon application to this advert.
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://www.theecsgroup.co.uk/work/flexible-application-process