Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £35000 per annum + healthcare, pension etc
6 months ago
The Customer Care Manager will be expected to direct and manage the performance of the Customer Care team in the UK.
- Maximising performance of the customer care team to achieve fulfilment of customer requests
- Manage occasionally complex issues
- Ensure procedures are followed
- Training and development
Skills and experience required:
- Possess extensive hands on customer service experience within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of the core customer care processes (order entry, order management and claims management)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Project and process management experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Agile preferred
Full details available upon application.