£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Working as a Computer Operator/1st Line Support for a highly reputable and well renowned IT Services organisation, you will be working within the company's Media Operations team and be operating at the forefront of their technical Hardware Support.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience providing Hands and Eyes support in a busy environment within which there are strict SLA procedures in place.
The role will involve;
- Physical reboots of devices
- Checking for hardware failure lights
- Checking for console error messages
- Assist in resolution of physical network faults and hardware problems
- Place tape or CD media into device to precede a recovery of a server
Additional information available upon application...
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://www.theecsgroup.co.uk/work/flexible-application-process