£18000 - £19000 per annum
3 months ago
The role is to ensure Complaints are progressed in an effective and timely manner as well as investigating complaint samples which have been returned to evaluate.
- Liaison with other sites (Source of Supply and Customers) with respect to the Complaints system
- Write, review and approve controlled documents as required e.g. SOPs and work instructions
- To provide reports and metrics in appropriate formats to customers and departments, in line with scheduled requirements and on request (where appropriate)
- Complaint investigation and route cause identification will also be an essential requirement.
- Computer literacy is essential, including proficient use of Microsoft Excel.
- Science based qualifications are strongly preferred, A level minimum.
- Lab experience preferred.
This role provides an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join this forward-thinking business.
Please apply for more info!