City of London, London
£275 - £300 per day
2 months ago
- Prepare for and run workshops on key cells
- Promote widespread use of best practice across the organisation.
- Perform regular competitor analysis, identifying trends and anticipating key competitor moves, sharing with divisional and brand leadership teams as appropriate
- Summarise quarterly performance and strategic updates for key competitors
- Deliver consolidated competitor quarterly results packs, and share amongst Corporate and Divisional leadership teams
- Support existing / build x- functional competitor networks (among R&D, finance, marketing / brand teams)
- Analytical thinking
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in Competitor Analysis
- Candidates must have the ability to influence teams to act on competitor insights
- Strong attention to detail
More details available upon application to this advert.
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://www.theecsgroup.co.uk/work/flexible-application-process