£55000 - £70000 per annum
6 months ago
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + Car Allowance (£4,200) + Benefits
Working as an Azure Consultant / Cloud Infra Consultant for an innovative, leading managed services organisation, you will be pivotal to the businesses cloud offerings to it's customers. You will be responsible for working on customer projects, technical management of incidents, change requests and system alerts.
- Azure, Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud, Office 365
- Azure Operations Management Suite
- AAD, and supporting services ADFS integration, Azure MFA, B2C,
- Windows Azure Pack, Windows Azure Stack
- Azure Networking and Express Route and VPN's
- UDR and use of Firewalls in Azure
- Understand network load balancing and gateway technologies
- Good understanding of Azure license/cost models, e.g. CSP, EA, BYOL, etc.
- Azure IAAS, Storage, (incl. understanding of StorSimple).
- Azure Site Recovery (VMware and Hyper-V), Azure backup services
- Understanding of Azure PAAS services, SQL and Web, and Apps
- High level understanding of Citrix deployment and management in Azure
- Tools sets to monitor and manage Office 365 and Azure
- Azure template JSON
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a rapidly expanding team, offering unrivaled training and career progression opportunities. Full JD available upon application...