West Midlands, England
£51000 - £57000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This role is a field based national position. The successful candidate will ideally be based in the Central England area.
Assigned to channel partners, the Channel Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability and partner objectives. The successful candidate will be selling a range of products mainly through distributors as well as several key accounts.
Responsibilities also include:
- Achieve/exceed target sales growth of commercial products
- Develop & grow sales with both existing and new accounts, actively targeting competitive accounts to pro-actively grow market share through the CSD regional salesforce.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of colleagues, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners' expectations.
- Sell through partner organisations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Lead, train and develop channel sales reps on products.
Knowledge and skills:
- Energy, hunger, drive & commitment to achieving outstanding sales results
- Excellent inter-personal skills/relationship building
- Goal oriented & self-motivated
- Analytical, innovative, organised and flexible
- Computer literate
- Consultative sales experience
- Some training /coaching skills would be an advantage
- Team player
Full details available upon application.