Crawley, West Sussex
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
29 days ago
The ECS Resource Group are currently looking for a Business Analyst/ Scrum Master for a hybrid role working with a global market leader based in Crawley.
The role is working in a fast-paced agile environment working for a company that are committed to the use of technology to implement a major improvement programme.
Scrum Master Responsibilities;
* Act as the interface between the product teams and other teams
* Teach and coach the team in agile and implementing the Lean-Agile principles and practices
* Work closely with Product Owner, contributing to the backlog refinement, communicating with team stakeholders and reporting progress
Business Analyst Responsibilities;
* Help to define and justify projects to develop/implement application projects providing new or changed processes.
* Gather, understand and document the difference between the current and future business processes and User Stories.
* Assist clients/users in defining acceptance tests, and take responsibility for their proper execution.
* Assist the user community in provision of transition support and change delivery to realise required business benefits.
* Worked within a DevOps working environment
* Proven project and people management skills with knowledge of own organisation's policy framework, management structures and reporting procedures
* Good communication skills, an appreciation of overall practices and applications within ICT
* Hold comprehensive knowledge of relevant development life-cycles
* Comprehensive knowledge of methods and tools such as Jira
* Experience working in a fast paced, agile environment
Further details available upon application.
*By applying to this role, you are consenting to us temporarily assuming permission to process and store your details for recruitment purposes until we are able to gain full explicit consent.*
Key Words: Scrum Master, Business Analyst, BA, Agile, DevOps