£42500.00 - £47500.00 per annum
3 months ago
They are currently undergoing a large digital transformation, which means you will be exposed to new technology and exciting projects.
This role will be based within a fast-paced agile environment, whilst working for a company who can offer a clear progression path within the IT product team.
Core Purpose of the Role:
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with internal business clients and the IT project teams.
- Lead business and technical analysis discovery sessions and workshops to support new development efforts to meet the current and projected business needs.
- Support the creation of Project Mandates, Business Cases and detailed Business Requirement Documentation.
- Create test plans, training and technical documentation and work closely with testing areas to ensure appropriate test criteria are being created to reflect business needs.
- Work with internal IT teams (Software Development and Service & Infrastructure) for both internal and external projects using different methodologies i.e. Agile and Waterfall.
- Proficiency in the Task of Business analysis.
- Possess a broad understanding of business and business skills, and understand the significance of commercial constraints.
- Hold comprehensive knowledge of relevant development life-cycles, and the environment in which they operate.
- Experience working in a fast paced, agile environment.
As well as the above, this role will be well suited to someone with a passion for emerging technologies, and ambition to progress in this space to become a driver for our clients ambitions.
Please apply for more info!
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://www.theecsgroup.co.uk/work/flexible-application-process