£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Benefits
5 months ago
The ECS Resource Group are recruiting for an Application Support Analyst to work for a leading online gaming/gambling organisation based in London. You will be responsible for providing support and maintenance on bespoke applications.
* Investigating issues/requests and providing second line technical support of bespoke software and applications
* Strong at troubleshooting and problem solving with a proven track record in thinking outside the box and providing innovative solutions
* Identifying, performing, testing and investigating options around changes/issues with the system software or configuration
* Explaining reasoning behind decisions and identifying opportunities for improvement both operationally, systematically and processes internally
* Ensuring ticket priorities are completed in accordance with the requirements of the client and foresee/prevent client escalation
* Customer focused, team player and professional business manner.
* Previous experience in an application/product support role
* Experience in an existing Product or Application support role working on bespoke applications and services to internal customers.
* Experience using an ITSM ticketing system to manage all incidents and requests.
* Excellent communication skills via phone, and email
* Strong problem solving skills
* Familiarity with ITIL Application Support and experience of implementing Continual Service Improvements is desirable
Further details available upon application.
*By applying to this role, you are consenting to us temporarily assuming permission to process and store your details for recruitment purposes until we are able to gain full explicit consent.*
Key Words: Application Support, Bespoke, Software, Product Support