£24000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + Great Benefits
7 months ago
£24,000 - £27,000
The ECS Resource Group are working with an exciting and expanding software house in Leicester. As an Application Support Engineer you will be responsible for providing support and maintenance on internally developed bespoke applications.
- Investigating issues/requests and providing second line technical support of bespoke software and applications
- Strong troubleshoot and problem solver with a proven track record in thinking outside the box and providing innovative solutions
- Identifying, performing, testing and investigating options around changes/issues with the system software or configuration
- Explaining reasoning behind decisions and identifying opportunities for improvement both operationally, systematically and processes internally
- Ensuring ticket priorities are completed in accordance with the requirements of the client and foresee/prevent client escalation
- Customer focused, team player and professional business manner.
- Previous experience in an application/product support role
- Excellent communication skills via phone, and email
- Strong problem solving skills
- Warehouse Management System (WMS) experience is desirable
- SQL experience would be highly advantageous
Further details available upon application...