£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits
4 months ago
The ECS Group are currently recruiting for an Application Support Analyst to work for a leading software house who specialise in developing cloud based Artwork Software. The Application Support Analyst will manage the process of fixing application, system or any other incident that is disrupting the application service that customer's business users depend on.
Salary: Up to £35,000
The scope of the role is to provide third line support to internal support team and provide development capacity when additional tools and reports are required.
● Responding to enquiries from 1st/2nd line support and help them resolve any software problems within a set period as detailed in their SLA.
● Performing detailed investigations of issues reported and record them in the ticketing system.
● Using the call logging ticket system (nService).
● Updating client configuration files (as directed by IT Manager and agreed with customer, in line with contractually binding documented policies and procedures for updating customer application configurations).
● Assist with the creation of documentation, including User Guides, Knowledgebase articles, Release Notes and Process & Procedure guides.
● Create and update incidents in SpiraTeam
● Use SQL to query, modify and extract data from the AMS database whilst carrying out support duties.
Full job description available upon application