£400 - £500 per day
7 months ago
The ECS Resource Group are working with a dynamic, innovative Managed Service Provider to recruit a 3rd Line Support Engineer to work onsite with one of their end clients based in London.
* Delivering third line support and infrastructure projects
* Auditing activities of the client's environment
* Creating/ updating documentation as an output of the review
* Demonstrating the ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues
* Managing IT projects in line with SLA's
* Experience managing and maintaining VMWare
* Knowledge of Network Management activities - specifically Cisco and Meraki
* Confident with audits/ creating documentation
* Knowledge of Diskspace/ Array management
Further details available upon application.
*By applying to this role, you are consenting to us temporarily assuming permission to process and store your details for recruitment purposes until we are able to gain full explicit consent.*
Key Words: 3rd Line Support, VMWare, Veeam, Cisco, Meraki, Infrastructure Engineer
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://www.theecsgroup.co.uk/work/flexible-application-process