Leeds, West Yorkshire
£35000.00 - £44000 per annum + bonus
19 days ago
- 3rd line support of Server related incidents.
- Ensuring all incidents are updated.
- Escalating incidents when required.
- Perform systems admin activities such as performance tuning and data management.
- Interfacing directly with all service delivery teams on site.
- Provide technical support and mentoring to other members of the team.
- Perform upgrades and installations of new servers.
- Implementation of a scheduled programme of patching & firmware / software upgrades.
Knowledge and skills required:
- In depth practical knowledge of a wide range of Microsoft products.
- Microsoft Windows Server - All Versions
- Linux - various distros
- Cloud Services - Azure, AWS
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy
- Citrix Xenapp 6.5 /7.15, Citrix Machine Creation Services
- VMWare vSphere, NSX, VSAN, LogInsight, vRealize
- Certificate Services
- Dell Compellant, IBM v7000
- Solar Winds
- Microsoft SCCM
- Microsoft SharePoint
- McAfee EPO, Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Spectrum Protect (TSM), Cohesity, Veeam
- Powershell, Scripting
- Ideally you have experience of working in a Managed Services environment.
- Experience implementing and configuring monitoring tools such as Solar Winds, MS SCOM, and HP Insight Manager.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols.
- Familiarity with Multi-Domain environments including Trusts.
- Awareness of ITIL best practice framework.
- Project experience.
- Deployment solution experience
- LAN configuration/management including TCP/IP, NLB, DNS and DHCP.
- HP/Dell Hardware & Management Tools.
- Microsoft clustering technologies.
- Server virtualisation technologies (VMware, XenServer, Xen Desktop).
- Server patching solutions (WSUS/SCCM).
Full details available upon application to this role.
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://www.theecsgroup.co.uk/work/flexible-application-process