Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
The candidate will be part of a small, close knit team, predominantly providing second and third line support to wide range of technologies both in the field, and on site. This is a varied role which allow the successful candidate to engage in a range of work, including both BAU and Project!
Experience of configuring/building and supporting the following is essential:
- Windows Server 2008/R2, 2012 R2, 2016
- Exchange Server 2010/2013/2016
- Office 365
- Virtualisation - Hyper V (VMWare beneficial)
- A range of Network Technologies
- Azure (Knowledge of EMS / ASR beneficial)
Experience on working with AVG Managed Workplace and is also highly beneficial.
This role provides excellent career prospects for someone who wants to both learn and grow with the business, as the business will provide the necessary training and opportunity to be successful.
Please apply for more info!