Leeds, West Yorkshire
£22000 - £30000 per annum + Great Benefits
about 1 year ago
Salary: £22,000 - £30,000
Our client, one of the fastest growing IT service providers in Yorkshire are looking to expand their knowledgeable and fast past Service Desk team by bringing on board a 2nd line Technical Consultant.
The successful candidate will have a passion for both IT and customer service and be able to champion the customer's requirement and implement quality through delivery.
Essential skills required:
- Expert knowledge of desktops, operating systems and networking
- Experience is Server configuration and support 2003/2008
- Exchange 2003/7/10
- MCSA Desirable
- Experience in Backup (Veeam)
- Experience with Antivirus software management configuration and rollouts
- Experience in CISCO, AZURE and Office 365 migrations highly beneficial.
This is a senior 2nd line role and the company offers an extensive training program to ensure their employees follow a natural and realistic path to a senior 3rd line level.