City of London, London
£27000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
3 months ago
This is role will be based on a busy service desk in the heart of London, with great transport links, supporting over 600 customers and circa 10,000 end users
- Provide 2nd line support to a vast and varied customer base
- Meet agreed SLA's on ticket resolution, customer service etc.,
- Support customers both onsite and remotely
- Escalate to 3rd line as and when required
- Be proactive, in terms of resolving tickets and professional development.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- An excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Windows Desktops
- Experience supporting Windows Server 2008/2012/R2/2016
- A Solid Understanding of DHCP/DNS/VPN
- Experience supporting Office 365 including the Office application suite, Exchange & SharePoint
- Experience working within IT Services or similar (Preferable)
Although initially based on the Service Desk, our client want to bring in an ambitious 'techy', who has career aspirations to develop into technical consultancy, pre-sales etc., to support their growth plans.
Please get in touch to discuss further and apply!
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://www.theecsgroup.co.uk/work/flexible-application-process