Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£22000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Great Benefits
4 months ago
Our client, one of the fastest growing IT service providers in Yorkshire are looking to expand their 2nd Line Support team due to huge recent growth. The role itself will be a mixture of customer-site work and work from the company's office; meaning we need someone who can drive and has their own car.
The successful candidate will have a passion for both IT and customer service and be able to provide a quality experience for the customer.
Essential skills required:
- Expert knowledge of desktops, operating systems and networking
- Experience with Server configuration and support 2003/2008/2012
- Exchange 2003/7/10
- Microsoft Qualifications desirable
- Experience in Backup (Veeam)
- Experience with Antivirus software management configuration and roll outs
- Experience in CISCO, AZURE and Office 365 migrations highly beneficial.