Birmingham, West Midlands
£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
3 months ago
The ECS Resource Group are working with a dynamic, innovative Managed Service solutions company to recruit a 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst to work onsite in Birmingham.
You will be at the forefront of the organisation's IT and Telecommunications service and look to provide an outstanding experience for the company's current and future customers.
You will ideally possess at least 2 years' experience in a similar environment and be able to take ownership of incidents and requests on the first and second lines.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- An excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Windows Desktops
- Experience supporting Windows Server 2008/2012/R2/2016
- A Solid Understanding of DHCP/DNS/VPN
- Experience working with Firewalls/Routers & Switches
- Experience supporting Office 365 including the Office application suite, Exchange & SharePoint
- Knowledge of Phone Lines/Broadband/Leased lines
- Knowledge/Experience supporting On-Premise/Cloud bases IP Phone systems
- Excellent customer service/support skills
- Experience managing support tickets in fast moving environments
- Experience working within IT Services or similar
Further details available upon application.
*By applying to this role, you are consenting to us temporarily assuming permission to process and store your details for recruitment purposes until we are able to gain full explicit consent.*
Key Words: 2nd Line Support, Service Desk, Helpdesk, Server, Desktop, Windows, Hyper-V, VMWare, Citrix, XenApp, XenDesktop, DNS, DHCP, Network
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://www.theecsgroup.co.uk/work/flexible-application-process