City of London, London
£130 - £150 per day
about 1 month ago
The ECS Resource Group are working with a dynamic, innovative Managed Service Provider to recruit a 2nd Line Support Engineer to work onsite with one of their end clients based in London.
* Assist customers face to face and remotely with a focus on troubleshooting issue at the user's desk or manage walk-ins.
* Provide deskside support and deliver hardware break fix solutions to the Business in a Win7/10 and Mac OS environment
* Diagnosing and resolving IT hardware and software problems, configuring PC's, installing, upgrading and replacing core hardware and software, within specified SLA's
* Win7/10, MS Office 2013, O365, iOS, laptop hardware fault diagnosis and repair experience
* Confident explaining and demonstrating how to boot a PC in Safe Mode
* Know the difference between PST and OST files
* Confident troubleshooting BSOD
Further details available upon application.
*By applying to this role, you are consenting to us temporarily assuming permission to process and store your details for recruitment purposes until we are able to gain full explicit consent.*
Key Words: 2nd Line Support, Windows 10, Office 365, Hardware, Software
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://www.theecsgroup.co.uk/work/flexible-application-process