Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£27000 - £30000 per annum + benefits
4 months ago
The ECS Resource Group are recruiting for a Service Desk Analyst to work for an industry leading Software House based in Milton Keynes. You will be responsible for providing escalated 1st line end user support across the business with a strong focus on customer services. You will work on and resolve Incidents and Service Requests within agreed Service Level Agreements as set by the business whilst following ITIL best practices and processes as defined by the IT Services Manager.
Salary and Benefits:
The Service Desk Analyst will earn a competitive salary: £27,000 - £30,000.
The Service Desk Analyst position will involve the following areas of responsibility:
* Act as a single point of contact for all Incidents and Service Requests for the end-users within the business.
* Answering all telephone calls, emails and walk-ups to the Service Desk.
* Resolving and escalating Incidents and Service Requests within agreed SLAs.
* Completing desktop builds and deploying software through SCCM.
* Work autonomously using JIRA Service Desk.
* Identify trends and provide data on how this impacts the team.
* Act as an initial escalation point for other staff members of the Service Desk.
* Experience working in an end-user facing 1st line support role.
* Experience with an ITSM ticket management system to manage all incidents and requests.
* Proficient in ticket triage and escalation processes to 2nd and 3rd line resolution teams.
* Experience with Reporting and Trend Analysis.