£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Great Benefits
4 months ago
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 (dependant on experience)
As a 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer working for an innovative, rapidly expanding Managed Services solutions company, you will be at the forefront of the organisation's IT and Telecommunications service and look to provide an outstanding experience for the company's current and future customers.
You will ideally possess at least 2 years' experience in a similar environment and be able to take ownership of incidents and requests on the first and second lines.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- An excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Windows Desktops
- Experience supporting Windows Server 2008/2012/R2/2016
- A Solid Understanding of DHCP/DNS/VPN
- Experience working with Firewalls/Routers & Switches
- Experience supporting Office 365 including the Office application suite, Exchange & SharePoint
- Knowledge of Phone Lines/Broadband/Leased lines
- Knowledge/Experience supporting On-Premise/Cloud bases IP Phone systems
- Excellent customer service/support skills
- Experience managing support tickets in fast moving environments
- Experience working within IT Services or similar
Full JD available upon application...