£11.00 - £11.07 per hour
8 months ago
The ECS Resource Group are working with a dynamic, innovative Managed Service Provider to recruit a 1st Line Support Engineer to work onsite with one of their end clients based in Stratford-Upon-Avon.
- Provide day to day service desk support.
- Identify and resolve incidents within agreed SLAs, ensuring 1st line resolution is achieved wherever possible, referring to 2nd and 3rd line support where required, whilst maintaining ownership of the issue through to completion.
- Correctly log, prioritise, assign, track and respond to incidents and service requests in a timely manner, meeting agreed SLAs, and according to agreed standards and procedures.
- Escalate high priority incidents to both internal and external teams, as appropriate.
- Good communication skills both written and verbally
- Proven customer service skills
- Minimal 6 months IT Support knowledge-Microsoft products, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to take ownership of requests and resolutions
*Shift Pattern 7am-7pm*
Further details available upon application.
*By applying to this role, you are consenting to us temporarily assuming permission to process and store your details for recruitment purposes until we are able to gain full explicit consent.*
Key Words: 1st Line Support, Customer Service, Microsoft, Service Desk, Helpdesk