Birmingham, West Midlands
£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + Great Benefits
about 2 months ago
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 (dependant on experience)
As a 1st Line Support Engineer working for an innovative, rapidly expanding Managed Services solutions company, you will be at the forefront of the organisation's IT and Telecommunications service and look to provide an outstanding experience for the company's current and future customers.
You will ideally possess at least 1 year experience in a similar environment and be able to take ownership of incidents and requests.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Desktop
- A basic understanding of Networking, Phone Lines/Broadband/Leased lines
- Excellent customer service/support skills
- Experience managing support tickets in fast moving environments
- An ability to learn quickly.
Full JD available upon application…