Birmingham, West Midlands
£17000.00 - £20000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Salary: £17,000 - £20,000 (dependant on experience)
As a 1st Line Support Engineer working for an innovative, rapidly expanding IT Managed Services company, you will be at the forefront of the organisation's IT and Telecommunications service and look to provide an outstanding experience for the company's current and future customers.
You will ideally possess at least 1 year experience in a similar environment and be able to take ownership of incidents and requests on the service desk.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- An excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Windows Desktops
- Experience supporting Windows Server 2008/2012/R2/2016
- A Solid Understanding of DHCP/DNS/VPN
- Experience supporting Office 365 including the Office application suite, Exchange & SharePoint
- Excellent customer service/support skills
- Experience managing support tickets in fast moving environments
- Experience working within IT Services or similar
Full JD available upon application...