Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies Policy
This policy explains what cookies and tracking technologies we use, and why we use them on website https://www.theecsgroup.co.uk (our "Site"). Please read this policy completely.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are little pieces of computer code that are placed on your computer or device when you access our Site. They are not harmful to your devices (like a virus or malicious code).
Cookies do not store personal information such as passwords. Their most common use is to identify whether you have been on a website before and where you have interacted on our Site.
When you next visit our Site, your computer or mobile device's stored cookies will send a message to our Site to let it know you are a returning user.
ECS Resource Group wants to be open with our Site users and to reassure you that our cookies are safe and are used to help provide a smoother online experience for you. The ECS Resource Group Site uses a recruitment specialist platform called Volcanic.
For further guidance on how to manage your computer's cookies as well as details of the benefits of allowing them to be stored on your devices, please see below.
We have set out brief details of the cookies and similar technologies we use together with an overview of why we use them. To understand the information presented below, it is useful to know the following:
- Cookies have a lifetime. Some only last until you close your browser or a short time. These are called 'session cookies'. Some last longer though, for example, to allow a website to recognise you when you return to them. These are called 'persistent cookies'
- Cookies placed by a website owner (like us) are known as 'first party cookies'
- 'Third party cookies’ are cookies placed by other parties. Most modern websites use technology provided by other people/businesses
WHAT COOKIES ARE USED ON OUR SITE?
- volcanic_saved_jobs_id - This is used to store some jobs for users before they register on the website. These jobs can then be logged on the users account when they do register
- volcanic_rumble_uid - This cookie name is associated with Volcanics CMS platform tracking. It is used to track and record the unique actions of each user on the website. By default it has no expiry date. The main purpose of this cookie is: Performance
- _user_logged_in - This cookie name is associated with Volcanics CMS platform tracking. It is used to keep the user logged in if they leave the website and return. By default, it expires after the user session ends. The main purpose of this cookie is: Performance
- _oliver_session - This cookie name is associated with Volcanics CMS platform tracking. It is used to track the user session on the website for Analytics. By default, it expires after the users session ends. The main purpose of this cookie is: Performance
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Google Analytics is a third party technology that collects information such as how often users visit our Site, what pages they go to, what other websites they used prior to coming to our Site and enables us to see where those people who click on our site obtained the address from, such as from a search engine, email or online advertisement. Google Analytics does not provide ECS Resource Group with any personal information.
We may stream our video content from the third party supplier You Tube. Please view their privacy and cookie policies here.
LINKS AND EMBEDDED CONTENT
Our Site links to and embeds content from other websites, including in particular relation to our maps function. A link or 'frame' does not represent any recommendation or endorsement by us and does not mean that we have an association with the linked website(s). We are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of these websites, nor for the way in which information about their users is treated. For more information regarding the privacy policies of these websites, please contact them directly.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
We regularly review the cookies and tracking technologies we and our suppliers use to continually improve our services to you. As a result, we will need to update this policy from time to time to keep it accurate and up to date. Whenever we update this policy, we will post a revised version on our Site.